We have moved!
Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
A. Rey of Hope
|Posted on 25 June, 2014 at 9:22|
We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
~ Joseph Campbell
Once you have decided that getting organized is in order, sorting through your belongings will be a key part of the process. Sometimes we can look at the same items over and over and not really know how to make a decision about what to do with them. This list of thirty-seven questions should help you in that decision-making process. Check down the list when you are stumped with an object and see what questions help move you forward.
01. Does it belong to someone else?
02. Is it too worn/broken/unidentifiable to use?
03. Are you legally required to keep it?
04. Is there a tax reason to keep it?
05. Would you need this check / document in a legal dispute?
06. Will you actually use it/refer to it? (Have you in the past?)
07. Will you really read it? When?
08. Is the information still current? (or can newer information be found online?)
09. Have you used it in the last year?
10. Do you think you will use it again (or for the first time) and what circumstances will have to be in place in order for you to use it?
11. Are you really going to finish this project? When?